- Our sports performance training is designed to work the key areas of strength, power, speed, agility, core stability, balance and injury prevention. The athletes will be educated on proper nutrition and recovery practices as well. The goal with youth athletes is not to specialize but to create the best possible athlete.
- We do modify programs as needed and have helped many athletes rehab and continue training while injured. The use of specialty bars and equipment has allowed us to return athletes to competition healthier and stronger than before injury.
- Youth training groups cover athletes from Jr. High to High school. They will use a similar program that our College athletes use but modified to their level.
- Jr. High athletes will be working more body weight movements (push/pull/squat/hinge/carries), to learn the correct movement patterns, balance, coordination and how to effectively move in space.
- High school athletes will be taught how to effectively train with a barbell using (push/pull/squat/hinge/carries) to better prepare them for their competitions and eventually for college athletics.
- Depending on the level of the athlete they will use bands and chains for accommodating resistance to maximize strength gains while increasing speed, strength, core stability and power.
- Athletes at this level will only start to specialize in a sport once they have committed to playing at the collegiate level.
- College training is focused on two important aspects; performance and longevity.
- The program outline will be similar for all sports, but it will vary depending on the duration of an individual’s offseason training and the specific needs for the athlete/sport.
- With time being a consideration, we will break down an athlete’s weaknesses and maximize time training the lagging muscle(s), while decreasing injury risk and increasing overall strength, power, core stabilization and performance.
- This program is designed to increase explosive power, speed, strength and core stability.
- New Olympic hopefuls will work on improving their overall combine scores and preparing for driving school.
- Existing athletes will focus on team trials and optimizing their performance for the upcoming season.
*** All new athletes get their first week FREE ***
|2 days/wk||4 days/wk|
*All prices are per month