- All programs are individually designed based on each client’s goals, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Each individual will be coached on how to effectively train with free weights with an emphasis on core stability, postural alignment, muscular balance, and movement quality.
- Our trainers have extensive experience working with individuals who experience common aliments such as low back and knee pain. Training sessions for individuals with current injuries/pain will focus on identifying the root cause(s) for any pain and working with the client to address the underlying issue(s) to improve overall strength and function.
- During your session there might be others in the facility; however, your coach will be focused on you and your training.
- We offer in-person and virtual personal training sessions.
- $60+/one hour session* for one-on-one training
- $80+/one hour session for two individuals
- Small group personal training (more than two individuals) – contact for pricing
*We offer sliding scale pricing based on income, please contact for more information.