The Rusty Barbell powerlifting program is based off the WestSide Conjugate method. Sessions take place in a small group setting.
- The powerlifting program is designed for current powerlifters and those wishing to compete in a formal competition.
- Depending on training age you will be using our speciality bars and a combination of bands and chains for accommodated resistance to maximize strength gains while increasing speed, strength, core stability and power.
- The program can be modified to your current fitness level.
- The powerlifting program requires a commitment to four sessions per week.
- $175/month ($125 student price) – programming for 4 days/week + unlimited facility access
- $225/month – custom program (individualized program based on athlete’s needs, goals, and conversations with coach)
*** All new athletes get their first week FREE ***