Adult strength and conditioning sessions take place in a small group setting with a focus on building general physical preparedness (GPP). The workout format is similar to what you would see in a collegiate strength and conditioning setting.
- Groups include individuals from a variety backgrounds. The program can be modified for everyone from novice lifters to competitive strength athletes. Our strength program is an excellent compliment for runners and adult athletes; allowing individuals to build strength and address muscle imbalances for injury prevention.
- Our trainers are well versed in working with individuals who have current or past injuries. Our program focuses on corrective exercise, injury prevention, and rehabilitation.
- Depending on experience level, individuals in the adult strength and conditioning group will use a variety of our speciality bars. For experienced athletes, our classes also use a combination of bands and chains for accommodated resistance.
- $175/month ($125 student price) – programming for 4 days/week + unlimited facility access during open gym times
- $225/month – custom program (individualized program based on athlete’s needs, goals, and conversations with coach)