Adult strength and conditioning sessions take place in a small group setting with a focus on building general physical preparedness (GPP). This program is based off the WestSide Conjugate method and methods from Joe Defranco.
- Groups include individuals from a variety backgrounds. The program can be modified for everyone from novice lifters to competitive strength athletes.
- Depending on experience level, individuals in the adult strength and conditioning group will use a variety of our speciality bars. For experienced athletes, our classes also use a combination of bands and chains for accommodated resistance.
- $175/month – programming for 4 days/week + unlimited facility access during open gym times
- $125/month – current college student price
- $225/month – custom program (individualized program based on athlete’s needs, goals, and conversations with coach)